- Ethereum price on Monday is nursing some big losses of 3.5% in the second half of the session.
- ETH/USD bears are applying pressure to the supporting ascending trend line, that has been running since 15th December 2018.
ETH/USD 15-minute chart
- Recent price action has aggressively spiked to the downside, through the long running trend line.
Spot rate: 155.27
Relative change: -3.46%
Support 1: 157.96, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 153.23, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 150.34, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 165.59, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 168.48, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 173.22, daily pivot point resistance.
ETH/USD 4-hour chart
- As can see via the 4-hour view, the price is slipping below the key supporting ascending trend line.
ETH/USD daily chart
- The price has run into a troublesome area, supply seen tracking from $163-173 range.